Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Enchantment Tuesday (A day late)


  So I guess "Enchantment Tuesday" is just going to have to be on a Wednesday this week. It's been one of those weeks. You know those weeks hen you just want to sleep the whole thing away? Stressful, overwhelming, and exhausting. I've spent my last two evenings at home calling bus drivers due to the fact we're going on a field trip next Thursday and still have no drivers! It'll work out though...I hope. I'me freaking out a bit.
  Well, enough of my moaning and groaning. It's time to share my delights from this past week.

  It's Dr. Seuss week at school and thought I'm nearly on Dr. Seuss overload, I am in love with these adorable cupcakes.

  This is such a beautiful statement wall and the best part? This clever lady used a pizza box to stencil it.

   I am a sucker for any kind of gallery wall. This one with it's 3D elements is especially fabulous.

   Creamy Peanut Butter Caramel Pie sounds like a dream come true right now.

   I really love how my little bow earrings turned out. Dainty and girly.

   I cannot leave off these fantastic cookies. Funfetti Oreo Cookies, you know the way to my heart.


   Wish me luck as I call more bus drivers :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.