Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Beads and Ribbons

  Is it really Tuesday already? I can't believe how quickly Monday went by, not that I'm complaining. It's cold this morning and it's so much harder to get out of bed when it's cold. I'm up now though and ready to post :o) Today I want to share the necklaces I've been working on. I've posted two of these before, but I wanted to post them all together.









   So, what do ya think? I'm hoping to make a lot more and sell them at a craft fair in December. I can only wear so many necklaces after all.

5 comments:

  1. these are pretty! how much?? :D you could open an Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the compliments :o)

    spabettie, i've thought about etsy...we shall see if i get to do this craft fair and if they're popular maybe i'll seriously consider it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beaded flowers in the 2nd picture, did you just make those with wire? They're beautiful Anna! You are so incredibly talented.... I want to see yours and Brandons place, I bet there's so much crafty goodness there!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dana! yeah the flowers in the second pic are just made of beads and wires. thanks for the sweet compliments. we have quite a bit of craftiness in our apartment and i'm very thankful my husband puts up with, and appreciates it ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.