Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter in Kindergarten

   Spring break!!! Yes friends, my spring break started today and I could not be more relieved. This week has been long and exhausting but lots of fun and festive.
  I just wanted to share with y'all a little glimpse into Easter in my kindergarten class...

  These cute bunny bags were for collecting the eggs during our Easter egg hunt. I love that each one is different.


   On Monday the kids used shaving cream and paint to decorate big paper eggs. (directions here)




   At the end of today we had a big 'ole egg hunt. It was exciting, loud, and a bit chaotic. The little ones absolutely adored it. 


   I sent all my students home super hyped up on sugar and with bags of goodies in hand. For the next ten days I'll be home, livin' it up (ie sleeping late and going to the gym). 



1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.