Sunday, July 31, 2011

From my little kitchen: Baked Sausage and Onions


   As I promised, I have a very delicious and very easy recipe to share with y'all. It seems I share a lot of dessert recipes here, but I really do make food other than cookies and brownies :o)


Baked Sausage and Peppers

Ingredients
Turkey Sausage (I used Hillshire Farms Sausage, the kind that comes in a horseshoe shape)
Frozen peppers (red, yellow, and green)
1 large onion
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Minced Garlic
Salt and pepper

Directions
On a baking sheet place sliced onion and sausage and cover with about half a bag of frozen peppers. Generously drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle mince garlic, salt, and pepper over the entire pan of goodness. Bake at 375degree until the sausage is cooked through, approximately 30 minutes. 

Serve with tomato sauce on top of pasta or, my preference is, on top of a beautiful heap of spinach.




2 comments:

  1. is look super yummy...
    I'm inviting you to join our linking party every Wednesday at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/hgtvs-cash-cari-with-linking-party.html
    Have a fabulous week,
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This looks great! Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.