Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter eggs

   My hands are style multi colored from egg dying last night. I got into it. And I'm messy. The pink, green, and blue splotches on my hands are more subdued now and I look less freakish than I did last night.
   We had a wonderful time celebrating my mom's birthday and dying our Easter eggs. My brother's home from school for Easter and it was great for us all to get to be together. God has blessed us so.
   Later today we'll be going to visit my grandparents and see my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I've also been told that there's going to be a big competitive Easter egg hunt :o)





   When we got home last night I iced my Easter sugar cookies. I promise I'll share the recipe soon.



1 comment:

  1. we dyed eggs last night...i love doing that :) my 3-yr-old kept wondering why the eggs were "dying." so we started calling it "coloring our eggs." :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.