Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Enchantment Tuesday


   Well friends, like I said yesterday, this week is off to a really good start. I'm no longer sick, school's been going well (I think the kids are finally back into the routine of things after we were thrown off by all that snow), and I was voted rookie teacher of the year at our school today. It's exciting :o) There are only two brand new teachers at our school this year, another wonderful girl who's a super, dedicated teacher and me. I really wasn't expecting to win, but I'm so honored and just so excited. It's one of those things that makes you feel like you're somethin' special, ya know? It was a close call though and I know that she is just as good of a teacher as I and even better in many ways. It's been a nice Tuesday!
   So now, it's time to share the things I'm lovin' this week.

Is this cake gorgeous or what? i am baker makes the most beautiful, unique cakes I've ever seen. Instead of horizontal layers on the inside, this one has vertical ones.

Such a pretty wreath. I'm not a big fan but I must admit, Martha never disappoints.

Isn't this picture fantastic? I'm pretty sure the Peter Pan shadow is painted on the wall. 

I gotta say, both the barks I've made this week have really tickled my fancy.


These cute and very pretty pillows made by Mrs. DIY and the Tennis Guy are so darn cute.

   Well, that's it folks. I hope you all enjoyed it. I always enjoy sharing what delights me.

1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.