Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Enchantment Tuesday


  Is it really only Tuesday? After having so many snow days the past two weeks I don't know if I can make it through a normal week. I'll try though :o)
  I am pleased that I get to share some of my favorite things from the week with y'all now so here we go with "Enchantment Tuesday."

I know I've shared my infatuation with lovebirds...and I really like Mod Podge...so this art work from Blue Cricket Design really caught my eye.

This is a new dress at ModCloth and I want it oh, so badly.

I have way too many coffee mugs. Yet, I still feel that I need these from BDB.

I am so absolutely pleased with the jewelry holder I made this past week from some Goodwill finds.

Such a dainty, pretty little brooch from Fashionsbyizzie.


   Have a great Tuesday evening everyone. I've heard talk of snow, ice, sunshine, rain...we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.