Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Enchantment Tuesday

   This morning I got up late, opened the curtains to reveal a bright blanket of snow and plugged in our twinkling lights. It was such a nice way to start the day.  The roads are terrible, for some reason we just don't know what to do with snow in the south, so I couldn't make it to school for our optional teachers' workday. Disappointing because i love teachers' workdays, but that's just the day it is. Now I'm excited to share the things that I've found quite enchanting this week.
  
These Burlda and Doily Luminaries from Crafts by Sarah are so pretty and are made of two of my favorite things, doilies and mason jars.  


I'm seen a lot of embellished embroidery hoops lately and I love 'em. This Embroidery Hoop Wreath from Silly Precious Piggies is the most delightful use of emboidery hoops I've seen. 


I'm super pleased with the lights I made yesterday. They definitely chase away the winter blues.


These DIY cupcake stands from The TomKat Studio would be so cute for a party, or just because. 


A chandelier covered with teacups, saucers, and spoons? Anthropologie never disappoints me. 

   I hope you all enjoyed these lovely little finds :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.