Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"The 25 Posts of Christmas" Gift No. 3

  Christmas is getting closer! Since this weekend I haven't worked on anymore Christmas gifts, I plan to craft my heart out over Thanksgiving break.
  I enjoy visiting Black and White {Side by Side} on a regular basis and she has the cutest Christmas gift. I felt that it would fit in with my "25 Posts" perfectly.

Fleece Boots
   Aren't they adorable? She made these completely from scratch. So creative and such a thoughtful gift. I know someone loves me when they give me something to keep my icy feet warm all season. For the complete tutorial click here
  Now, you really must make these, wrap 'em up, and give 'em to someone you love :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.