Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals


   Happy 2013! I really can't believe 2012 is over and done with (and by the way, where did Christmas go?!?). Considering the fact that I slept till 10:30 today, watched at least 20 episodes of The Office, snuggled with my husband and kitties, and cooked some chili in the crockpot, I'd say today was a great start to this new year.
  I'm not a New Years Resolution kinda person, but I did make some goals. I anticipate goal one as being the most challenging but two and three are definitely more important :o)

Goal 1: Wake up a tad earlier so I don't feel like such a hotmess at work every day. This includes putting on mascara and doing something to my hair other than wearing it in a ponytail every day.

Goal 2: Keep up with my prayer journal. I recently started this and plan to record my prayer request as well as when my prayers are answered. It's an awesome reminder that God DOES answer the prayers of His children.

Goal 3: Be thankful for all I've been blessed with. I'm a bit of a "Negative Nancy." I view myself as more of a realist, but I admit that I sometimes focus on the negative rather than all the Lord has blessed me with. I wanna change that.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing way to start the New Year!! blog.beatricekamperman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your goals, especially #2!!! happy new year, lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.