Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bridal Shower


   Today I had the sweet pleasure of throwing one of my dearest and oldest friends a bridal shower. We've been best friends since we were nine so seeing her so happy, makes my heart happy. Her wedding isn't until January, but I couldn't wait any longer to throw this fun gathering. 
   Vintage floral and lace tablecloths, colored vases, white and gold flowers, cupcake liner garland, and delicate dishes made everything special and quite feminine. The food was quite delicious and we had a full house. Thankfully my generous parents let me borrow some chairs. Oh, and I made my first corsage!


   Cathy got oodles of great gifts, though she ended up with four 24 cup cupcake pans... Target registry failed us a bit. My one regret is that I didn't get a picture of us together but, I'll make it a priority on the wedding day :o)


3 comments:

  1. I love the cupcake liners that are threaded around the room. Thats pretty clever!

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a wonderful job!!! everything looks beautiful...and delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.