Saturday, December 31, 2011

A few wedding pics

   Happy Saturday and New Year's Eve friends! I cannot believe 2011 is almost over. Seriously, didn't it just begin??? Well, it's been a wonderful and blessed year and I look forward to seeing all that 2012 brings.
  I've been a pretty absent blogger this week due to a wedding my friend (and business partner) and I designed and coordinated that was last night. I think I've mentioned a couple of times about our budding business and this was our first event. It was loads of time and work but it was so beautiful and everyone was so happy and amazed by all we did that it made it all worth it.
  I used my new iPod Touch to snap a few photos before things got too crazy.

The ceremony spot

Centerpieces

Reception

  I plan on spending today relaxing and going to the gym. Tonight Brandon and I are going to our favorite Mexican restaurant! Do you have any good New Years plans???





3 comments:

  1. we made delicious snacks the kids got to share with us! they are in bed now and we are sharing this time together :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.