Saturday, October 22, 2011

Art Installation

   I haven't blogged in a while have I? Lame, I know. There's just been so much going on and so much to get done that I haven't had the time. Typical excuse. Thursday was my birthday. It was a wonderful day made up of being spoiled by Brandon and my parents and even my students who picked lots of flowers and found lots of leaves for me during recess.
   Today we spent the day visiting my brother about two hours away. He's a fifth year architecture student and he and some classmates recently completed an art installation in an old church. We had a wonderful time going to lunch, walking around the mall, visiting the art installation, and hanging out with him. I figured I'd share a few pics of the project he shared with us today :o)





   Pretty cool huh? I hope your Saturday was as delightful as mine!



1 comment:

  1. ahhhhmazing! I love this. It reminds me of Eva Hesse's work. how awesome <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.