Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Enchantment Tuesday

   Thank you friends for the sweet anniversary comments on Sunday. Brandon and I went to a nearby mountain and did some trail exploring, people watching, and had a picnic. When we got home we went to dinner at one of our favorite local places (they have great sweet potato chips), got some fantastic frozen yogurt at Feeney's, and watched The Tourist which we rented from Redbox. I don't recommend the movie. It was a simple, sweet, and really enjoyable day. I still can't believe our first year of marriage is already over. Oh how time flies...
  Now, on with the main event...

These little tangerine treats look so refreshing and yummy.

Fantastic garland

Lovely embroidered pillow

Chocolate and salted caramel pudding pops. A perfect flavor combination.

Anything nautical inspired makes me happy and this dress.....I'm in love.

I don't have a craft room but if I did, I'd want it too look something like this.



2 comments:

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.