Sunday, May 22, 2011

My summer checklist

   It is *such* a beautiful Sunday morning here. I love having just the screen door between us and the outdoors and hearing the birds chirping...and the occasional car pass by.  So, of course, this morning reminds me of the Summer that is so quickly and beautifully approaching. I have so many plans for this summer; things I want to do and accomplish. I was inspired yesterday by one of my clever fellow bloggers to make a "summer checklist." Here's my list....


   The only thing on the list has that I do not anticipate enjoying has to do with cleaning and the messy kitchen. The rest of the "to-dos" I can't wait to get started on. Fourteen more days of school!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great list :) i love lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiring summer list! I should make one too!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.