Friday, April 8, 2011

Pretty Hair Clips

   Fridayyyyyyy! Oh, how I love it. An evening of staying up late and a whole weekend ahead of me. Pretty soon Spring Break will be here. My kinders are as ready for it as I am. Then I'll have lots of evenings to stay up late, why is being up late so enticing?
   This week I've been crafting some new fun stuff. I love hair accessories, but I've never made any. Why not give it a try?

   When I did the Indie Market there was a crafty lady there selling hair clips like this. I loved them and wanted to try making my own. I won't sell these, but they make wonderful gifts and I've been wearing them constantly.

   Yo-yo's are so easy to make and so darn cute. The one with the ribbons doubles as a pin. Nifty huh?

   I feel so much more special when I pull my hair back in a ponytail and add one of these to my noggin (in a tasteful way and not clipped on the top of my head).
   I hope to do quite a bit of crafting this weekend. That's what weekends are for after all. Perhaps I'll also get some rest. These allergies are killing me. 
 Have a really wonderful Friday friends :o)

  

10 comments:

  1. oh my how I love these. I would love to buy some for Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet :) enjoy your break and staying up late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank! I'm glad y'all like them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I just found your blog and saw that you said your Kinders are ready for Sring Break and you as well....Are you a Kindergarten Teacher? I am and all my girl students come wearing flowers like these. I have always wanted to learn how to make them! Do you have instructions?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute clips! I've been trying out the yo-yos too!
    ~Andrea
    www.addicted2tutes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!

    I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to stop by my blog and link these up with So Sweet Sundays! :)

    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so, so cute! I love yoyos, too, and I love what you did with them!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute, cute ideas!!! I hope you stop by the Tuesday To Do party and share it!

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-5-and-4-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ѕаved aѕ a faνoгite, I lovе youг blog!


    Stop by my web ѕіte ... verdopple deine dates

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.