Saturday, December 18, 2010

"The 25 Posts of Christmas" Gift No. 17

   Good morning everyone! It's the weekend again isn't? Gosh the weeks just go faster and faster the closer Christmas gets. Not that I'm complaining :o) My weekend has actually turned out to be a four day weekend thanks to ice and school cancellations. I hate winter but it does have a few perks.
   I have a super cute gift idea to share with y'all today. I came across it on Craft Gossip (Love that site).

Epsom Salt Luminaries
Photo from Crafts By Amanda

   I know I've already shared the Dictionary Page Candle Holders as a gift idea but I just loving giving people candles and candle holders. Winter time is so cold, dark, and gloomy and simple candles can just completely change your mood.  For the complete tutorial click here
   I was also just so enthralled by them I couldn't resist :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.