Sunday, October 24, 2010

Good times at Goodwill...Or at least good finds

  I just returned from one of my favorite places to visit on the weekends; Goodwill. The visit was almost ruined by a mean woman yelling at me in the parking lot for wanting her parking space. (I ended up with another parking spot and she ended up with none, showing there is some justice in the world.) I did not allow that encounter to put a damper on my mission though which was to find at least three pretty plates, preferably with flowers or some sort of design around the edge. I was successful.



  I'm now working on an exciting project that involves the above plates, Mod Podge, a plastic basting brush, and black party napkins from the Dollar Tree. I can wait to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.