Thursday, October 14, 2010

Centerpieces

   This has been an overwhelming and stressful week, with report cards being done soon, assessments and more assessments to do and still so much to learn, I am worn out. Time to enjoy a few minutes of creativity.
   These are just some recent centerpieces I've made for our table (I don't know whether to call it a dining table or kitchen table because we have neither a dining room, nor a kitchen bigger than our bedroom closet).  I like to have a different centerpiece every week, though lately I'm lucky if I have time to make a food to put on the table.  My dear husband thinks my centerpieces take up too much room, but puts up with them since he knows how much they delight me. He's a wise man ;o)
  



I love cake stands....

and doilies.
A lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.