Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

   Happy Saturday friends! Even though school's out now and every day is weekend-like,  still cherish the weekends because Brandon's home the whole time. There's few things I love more than spending two full days with him every week.
   I've been longing to do some baking so the other day I gave in and whipped up these cute little sandwich cookies. They were ridiculously simple and Brandon was really delighted by them.



Hazelnut Cookies
I box Yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Torani Hazelnut Syprup

Preheat oven to 350. Mix all the ingredients together. Round each spoonful into a ball and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. When cookies are removed from oven, allow them to cool on a cooling rack.

Chocolate Frosting
1/4 cup of butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons milk

Use an electric mixer to mix all the ingredients together. Add milk to make more spreadable.

I hope you try these all love them and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.