Monday, September 5, 2011

The drive home

   Gosh it's nice to sleep in on a Monday. I know I've only been back to teaching for seven days but I, and especially my kinders, already needed a little breather. So far I've cleaned the kitchen and washed a ridiculous amount of dishes so...that's enough productiveness for today right? The bathroom can wait.
  After the flea market yesterday, I slept most of the way home due to allergy medicine. I did wake up long enough to enjoy a few stops along the way with my mom and dad (while we shopped Brandon continued to sleep in the car).


I bought onions, but a much smaller bag :o)




Beautiful local honey.

Mountain coconuts (cabbages)




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a lot done this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love little stops like these! I used to live in VA and every Fall my family would hit up local markets like these :)

    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love local markets! I love that pumpkins are "in season" already - that means Fall really is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely day! i love these pictures, as well as the ones in the last post! farmers markets and flea markets are the bestest :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.