Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Enchantment Tuesday on a Wednesday

   Hello hello friends! Well, I completed school day five today and it was the best one yet. I seem to have a very immature group of kinders who are taking a bit longer to catch on to our day-to-day classroom happenings. Today it seemed to finally click for most of them though. When calling table groups to come sit on the carpet I got less mouth agape stares and leaving the lunch table was more orderly and less confusing for them figuring out how to walk with a tray full of trash. I was feeling like quite a failure last night but, after much prayer and an encouraging day today, I believe I'm going to make it through this year and love my new little ones as much as my last group :o)
  With school going on and all the things that go along with it, my blog's been suffering a bit. That's ok though, I think I've got my priorities in order and once I get back in the groove I'll be back to blogging as much as ever. For now, here are my loves just a day late...



Anything beach-related makes me happy and these are just so pretty?

Cutest wedding cake toppers ever, ever. 

Fancy PB&J

Every aspect of this picture is absolutely perfect. 



2 comments:

  1. I love that final photo! I think I'm going to have to make my WeeMan those sushi rolls for lunch this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm sorry you had a rough night last night but am so glad you found the encouragement you needed today! I've been there, girl. My first year of teaching middle school English brought tear-filled days, but it was always amazing to look back and see God's hand over the entire experience. I'm sure your new little ones are just precious!

    By the way, I also love love love the homemade pop tarts and really can't wait to try the recipe! Those fancy PB&J's look might good, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.