Friday, July 22, 2011

Sponsor Blissful Whimsy!

   Hello friends! Well, I'd rather not think about it but, July is coming to an end. Already. So let's talk sponsorship for August. I'd love to have more sponsors for my readers' to visit. My blog seems to be steadily growing and I feel it will only continue. Yay! I'm up to 134 GFC followers and between about 70 and 150 page views a day.
   So here's how sponsorship works at Blissful Whimsy. If you'd like to be a sponsor all you have to do is 1. send me an email and let me know (blissfulwhimsy(at)yahoo(dot)com) and 2. let me be a sponsor on your lovely blog. You know, a button swap.
   The button sizes are 150x150 and this month I'll dedicate a post to all my sweet sponsors and encourage my readers to visit and get to know them.
  I so look forward to hearing from all you new lovely sponsors and those great ladies that have already sponsored!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.