Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cookie Mountain

   Yesterday I decided to make chocolate chip Oreo stuffed cookies, something I've seen a lot around blog land. I made a few yesterday and then I made one this evening for Brandon to enjoy after supper. The other bloggers who've made these cookies must know a secret because theirs look so darn cute. For some reason though, my version of these cookies look quite...mountainous.



   Brandon said they were tasty mountains. I can't help but fantasize about how delicious one of these would be warmed up and topped with a scoop of ice cream. Mmmmmmmmm.


2 comments:

  1. Holy cow - that's a genius idea. I've not seen these around blogland yet - so I think your mountain looks delish. I'm seeing a girl's weekend pms treat right there. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please! these look amazing! my nickname after all is cookie monster :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.