Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Enchantment Tuesday

   
   Today was a teachers' workday. It was nice. I got all my paperwork done and a little bit of organizing. Only a few more days until the Indie Market.  I think I'm about ready.
   Now, I've been a bit slack about Enchantment Tuesdays as of late, but today I'm getting back on track so here are some very pretty things I found so inspirational.

I love cupcakes liners and garland so I'm quite in love with these decorations.


Oh look, more cupcake liners and they're on an adorable wreath.

Awww love bird salt and pepper shakers. I must have them.
I love this idea for helping the birdies find supplies for their nests.

Such a cool DIY lamp.

One of the cutest cookie ideas I have ever seen.


1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.