The rules are that I'm now supposed to tell y'all seven (I suppose they should be interesting) things about myself and then name 15 blogs I'm loving that I've recently discovered.
Here we go with the seven things about Anna you all so desperately want to know...
1. I hate, hate, hate winter and being cold. I'm a very cold natured person with constant numb fingers and toes so daily I must make a conscious effort to not be an angry person December-March.
2. My family used to have a cat named Little Bit who wondered into our lives while hurricane Hugo was blowing. She was my baby and I wrapped her in blankets and carried her around like one. Little Bit was one of the dumbest animals I've ever known (my parents cleaned up many messes made by that cat) but I loved her dearly.
3. I love wearing dresses...and my Frye boots.
4. I love the Lord and am so thankful for all He's given us. We are truly blessed beyond words.
5. I love writing and despise math. Algebra was my arch enemy during high school. By the time I was finished with it, my Algebra book was in pitiful shape from being thrown, stomped on, cried on, and bitten (yes I got so frustrated that I bit the darn book on a few occasions).
6. I was homeschooled from kindergarten-12th grade. My mom was a fantastic teacher and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Who else would have put up with my Algebra induced melt downs?
7. I've recently discovered that I'm an early bird. I like sleeping in, but I love how much I accomplish when I get up early. As soon as I get out of bed I'm ready to greet the world.
Now the my 15 favorite blogs I've recently discovered...
1. Senseless Sophistication
3. See Kate Sew
4. Take Heart
11. Vanilla Sugar
12. Miss Lovie
15. i am baker
Well, there ya go. I hope y'all feel well educated in the interesting facts of my life and that you all visit each of these 15 truly lovely blogs.
For those of you whose blogs I mentioned, I really do love your blogs and this recognition is me giving each of you the Stylish Blogger Award so now...proudly post it on your blogs and do as I did the second time around, follow the rules :o)