Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Enchantment Tuesday

   Well hello there :o) I hope you all are having a nice week so far. My day started off weird...I woke up super dizzy, stumbled into the kitchen to eat breakfast, clumsily dressed, drove to work, and endured school feeling light headed and dizzy all day. I dunno what it was but I hope it's gone by tomorrow. Yuck.
   I've been working on report cards all evening, but I'm now done which means I get to share my loves from this week....

A cinnamon roll and rice krispie treat combined? Perfection. 

Completely fantastical.

Love, love, love this table setting and all the fresh yellows and greens. 

Gooooosh these are pretty. 

I've wanted a dress from here for a while. This one just might be my favorite.




1 comment:

  1. im sure youve seen the movie Hook--well, that second picture brings me back to a magical childhood, love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.