Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I DO like about Spring

   Well here it is, the first post since Sunday. Where have I been? I really dunno. Just around. Eating sleeping, teaching, and going to the gym. Dullness and lack of creativity results in not much to blog about. Tonight I have returned, though I have no crafts or crazy excitement to share. Sometimes it's nice to just share a little piece of life :o)
   I think I've mentioned more than once that I'm not a big fan of Spring. Perhaps it's different in other parts of the country, but in NC the constant switch between cold and hot is an annoying tease. One aspect of spring I do, however, loooove is flowers. Nothing makes a home feel fresher, prettier, and more lovely than fresh flowers. This evening after a short run, I might have nabbed some from the nearby park.
   Aren't they beautiful? I saw these when I went for a walk this weekend and vowed that I'd come back for them.

   And while I was reaching for the lovely pink beauties (they're from a tree), I noticed bushes of beautiful white flowers.

   No more dead plants in our kitchen or bathroom. 

   Only bright, happy, springtime flowers.

1 comment:

  1. my post was very similar tonight! thank you for showing such sweet flowers, they definitely brought a big smile to my face--only wish i could smell them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.