Friday, April 15, 2011

Springtime in Kindergarten

   Two more days 'til Spring break! Well two more school days. After Tuesday I'll have five full days off of work. So, so dang exciting! Over those five days I can do whatever I want during the day, including finishing writing my thank you cards for our wedding gifts....
   In our crazy kindergarten class we've been doing lots of Spring activities. I've been wanting to share them, but I haven't remembered to take pictures of our fun stuff 'til today.
 

   I wish I could take credit for coming up with this idea but I found it on the internet.


   Cupcake liners make such cute flowers. Tissue paper and pompoms make them every better.


   We also planted Zinnia seeds. Each day we've predicted when we think they'll finally start growing, no luck yet.

   I so hope we'll have some luck with the seeds....if not at least planting them was a good learning experience :o)


2 comments:

  1. I love Springtime activities in Kindergarten! It is one of my favorite teaching times in K! Such cute, fun activities! I am sure your kids are enjoying them! :) My kids have been having a little bit of Spring Fever the last couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet...I used to teach an art course to little ones...their mind is so free...I loved it...I hopeyour little ones get to see their little seedlings blossom...have a great weekend..xo
    Lu

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.