Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"The 25 Posts of Christmas" Gift No. 18

   I made it! Yep, as of today I am out of school for Christmas break. I'm nearly half way done with my first year of teaching and I feel so accomplished and relieved.
   Today was pajama day. My little kindergartners were adorable in their cartoon character PJ's and my assistant and I decided that once a week (preferably Friday) should be pajama day. It would definitely increase product ability :o)
  
   As promised, I have another DIY gift idea to share. As I've said more than once, Christmas ornaments are such a wonderful and sweet gift. This DIY ornament from Skunkboy Creatures is probably my favorite one like EVER.

   Good gosh it's fantastic. For the complete tutorial click here.

   Now, I believe I'll do some cleaning, Christmas gift wrapping and enjoy staying up as late as I want :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.