Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Roses

   I love CraftGossip.com. It's the place to find fun, interesting, easy or more challenging, beautiful crafts. When I need some crafting inspiration, that's the place I visit. I was delighted today when I came across one of their older posts sharing these beautiful Maple Leaf Roses originally crafted over at haha.nu. With fall in the air it's time to do some leaf art and I think these would make the prettiest centerpieces.


Before
Photo from haha.nu

After
Photo from haha.nu

For the complete instructions for this project click here.

   I'm sitting here debating if now is a good time to go look for some maple leaves in the park or if I should wait until it gets dark so that I can snag some pinecones too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.