Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Enchantment Tuesday

   Finally. My last teachers' workday was today and summer break is officially here. I am so ridiculously excited to sleep, exercise, cook, craft, clean, blog, and lay on the couch watching movies. It's going to be grand. Really grand.
   For now, here are some pretty things I've been meaning to share...

Adorable tea cookies

The perfect summer afternoon hang out spot


All these flowers are just gorgeous. 

I had no idea there were such a thing as Chai Latte Marshmallows

If we ever own a home with an attic I think I'll make it into a permanent tent



1 comment:

  1. That spot on the beach is ABSOLUTELY perfect! I certainly wouldn't mind watching the sunset from there!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.