Monday, March 12, 2012

I liked this weekend. a lot.

   This weekend was seriously delightful. I actually had a three day weekend due to taking a much-needed day off on Friday. The three days were filled with meeting Brandon on his lunch break, hanging out with a friend, seeing my parents, getting my hair done by my best pal who's currently in beauty school, Starbucks, window shopping, cooking, baking, and visiting my grandparents where Brandon and I enjoyed a post lunch stroll. 

Yes, we bring our own lunches to Panera and just buy drinks. 

Amy really rocked it on my haircut.





Oh, this porch swing. So many memories.






   This weekend was an absolute blessing. Despite losing an hour of sleep and drinking too much caffeine, I feel totally rejuvenated and ready for another week. How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. i really wish we lived closer to share weekend like this together. the first picture cracked me up bc adam and i do that kind of thing all the time!! :) and again, your haircut looks perfect on you, love love love it! i hope your week at school goes as smoothly as your weekend, take care anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how amazingly lovely and I super super love the last picture- beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tôi thực sự muốn chúng ta sống gần gũi hơn để chia sẻ cuối tuần như thế này lại với nhau. hình ảnh đầu tiên nứt bc adam và tôi làm điều đó là điều mà tất cả các thời gian! :) Và một lần nữa, mái tóc của bạn trông hoàn hảo về bạn, tình yêu tình yêu tình yêu nó! tôi hy vọng tuần của bạn tại trường học như đi suốt cuối tuần của bạn, chăm sóc anna

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.