Monday, December 19, 2011

White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies

   Hello one and all! So I know I've been absent for a few days (perhaps a few of you noticed???) but it's been for a delightful reason. Every year my family goes up to Colonial Williamsburg for a few days just before Christmas. Last year was the first time Brandon got to come with us. It's an annual Christmas time tradition that with my gfamily that I have grown to really cherish and look forward to.  I took very few pictures but, you'll have to take my word for it, the decorations were beautiful and the trip was wonderful.
  It's back to reality now though and I'm already back in the kitchen, baking some cookies to take to school tomorrow for something called "Holiday House" (we just bring food, leave it in the auditorium, and everyone snacks). I decided to use one of my ver favorite recipes which combine cranberries, orange, and white chocolate. Ohhhhh yes.


Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tbs. Brandy (I sub 1/2 tbs orange extract)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup white chocolate chip cookies
1 cup dried cranberries


Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl cream together butter and both sugars until smooth.
Beat in the eggs and Brandy followed by the flour and baking soda.
Mix in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
Bake 8-10 minutes.
For best results remove from oven while still a bit doughy.
Allow cookies to cool on cookies sheets one minute before removing to wire racks.



   Don't they look yummy???




2 comments:

  1. oh my!! these look so delicious.I am your newest follower!! If you would like to follow me to that would be so wonderful! I actually have a giveaway going on right now. So you will have to check it out. Its $70.00 worth of mineral makeup...

    -Brooke
    blushboutiquestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.