Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yarn Wreath

   I'm still very new to this whole blogging thing so I'm sure so many things that are new to me that I keep seeing in the blog world are old news to a lot of people. There's nothing wrong with that though, I'm just reviving the excitement that has passed.  Something I have been seeing on so many blogs and that I've absolutely fallen in love with are yarn wreaths. I'm not sure if they're a new trend or not but they really are absolutely delightful. I want one.

This is my favorite one I've come across. Isn't it crazy beautiful?
I found in on Etsy made by thedaintywoods

  Definitely expect to see a yarn wreath on this blog in the next few days ;o)

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with yarn wreaths too! I think I will do one after the holidays as just a "winter" wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :o) my wreath is done!

    Jess, you should definitely make a winter one. I plan on making onw for every season now :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.